Dealing with the hurt day in and day out takes its toll. As much as it’s important to workout the issues to evolve, it is important to self care. Self care is imperative to healing.
– I found that taking the time to light candles for aromatherapy changes the energy in my home. -I practice saging to clean out the air and bring in positivity.
– Whenever I feel extremely overwhelmed I leave the house for a bit and go do something fun.
– I really enjoy going on random adventures. On the weekends I find the farmers market inspires my creativity side of cooking.
– Lastly, have something to look forward to. When I have a future trip planned, activity, or hobby; it full fills my life.
– Relaxing with a new bath bomb
– Getting a mani & pedi
– Getting your hair cut or blow out
It’s good to take some time and slow things down.